- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Sausage Rope, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) light red kidney beans
- cooked white rice
- In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add water, bay leaves, cayenne pepper and beans. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.