English Muffin Personal Pizza
About this recipe
These personal pizzas featuring Johnsonville Flame Grilled Italian Sausage are a fun way to get the kids in the kitchen to customize their very own pizza!
- 2 links Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Italian Sausage
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: mushrooms, onions, black olives, green peppers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place English muffin halves cut-side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top each muffin half with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, 2 tablespoons cheese, sliced Italian sausage, optional toppings of your choice and 2 tablespoons additional cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.