- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Three-Cheese Italian Style Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Optional Toppings: sour cream, bacon bits, sliced green onions
- Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Fluff pulp with a fork.
- Top with sausage and cheese. Microwave on high for about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, bacon bits and green onions, if desired.