- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Links
- 2 containers (8 rolls, each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup, honey, jam or preserves, optional
- Prepare sausage links according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Separate dough into 16 triangles. Place one cooked sausage link onto the wide end of each dough triangle. You will have 2 extra rolls that will not have a sausage link. Bake and enjoy.
- Roll up each triangle and place on an ungreased baking sheet point side down. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over roll-ups.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot with maple syrup, honey, jam or preserves.