Easy Sausage Pizza
Truly the best.. Johnsonville Italian sausage is a staple in our home. Always fresh, delicious and spiced perfectly. I grew up in a very Italian home where we made our own sausage weekly. I remember well because I had to crank the manual meat grinder! Johnsonville's sausage is every bit as good, actually better then homemade, sorry mom! — Joey Naples
- Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces.
- Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is no longer pink (160˚F) and cheese is melted.
- For the finishing touch, drizzle with Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil before cutting.