Easy Italian Sausage Pizza
Try This!. This is the easiest way to get hot, fresh pizza without cooking for hours. I could load it with as much meat as I want on a pizza. I used a jar of sliced mushrooms as I don't care for raw green pepper. — Art Finger
- 2 prebaked 12-inch pizza crusts
- 1 jar (14 ounce) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divded
- 2 cups frozen JOHNSONVILLE Mild Italian Sausage Slices
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread sauce evenly over crusts.
- Top with half of the cheese.
- Arrange sausage and green pepper on pizzas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sausage is heated through.