Easy Italian Sausage Pizza
Italian sausage slice pizza. The easiest and best tasting pizza I have ever had. You get to control the taste the way you want it. I couldn't ask for anything better. — Terry Peterson
- 2 prebaked 12-inch pizza crusts
- 1 jar (14 ounce) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divded
- 2 cups frozen JOHNSONVILLE Mild Italian Sausage Slices
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread sauce evenly over crusts.
- Top with half of the cheese.
- Arrange sausage and green pepper on pizzas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sausage is heated through.