- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Vermont Maple breakfast sausages
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 12-inch thin pizza crust, partially baked
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce**
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sweet red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- *You may substitute any cooked Johnsonville Sausage product on this pizza.
- **You may want to experiment with red sauce or a variety of pasta sauces available in the grocery store. Your favorite salsa would also work great.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions. Cool slightly and slice into ½-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and brown hash brown potatoes until golden; set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook eggs until set and no liquid remains; set aside.
- To assemble pizza, evenly spread Alfredo sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over sauce.
- Evenly spread prepared hash browns over pizza.
- Top with prepared scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Cheddar cheese, pepper and onions over the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese, pepper and onions.
- Bake at 400˚F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut, serve and enjoy.