Back To Recipe
Lean & Green Omelette
About this recipe
Why not try a deliciously quick and healthier way to start the day?!
- 2 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella or Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Coat an 8-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. As eggs cook, push cooked edges towards the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are set, sprinkle the cheese, spinach and sausage on one half of the omelet. Fold omelet in half.
- Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Slide omelet onto plate.