Back To Recipe
Crisp Apple and Sausage Salad
OMG!!!. I will be having this over and over again and again! — Alan
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Apple smoked chicken sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a skillet, cook sausage in oil over medium heat until browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine apple slices and lemon juice.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad greens, onion, blue cheese and apple slices. Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Gently stir in sausage.
- Serve immediately.