Back To Recipe
Creamy Fettuccine with Three Cheese Sausage
Delish. This recipe is awesome and very tasty! I add more veggies personally but over all and excellent recipe! — Chelsea
- 1 pound fettuccine noodles
- 1 12oz. package Johnsonville® Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese blend, grated
- Cook the fettuccine following the package directions, reserving ¼ cup of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Heat the olive oil in a ten-inch skillet. When hot, add and brown the Johnsonville® Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage. Stir in the vegetables, the reserved pasta water, the Alfredo Sauce, and the chicken stock. Bring to simmer.
- Add the pasta to the simmer mixture. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Plate to large deep bowls. Serve with extra cheese on the side.