Creamy Divan with Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage
Surprisingly Satisfying. I never would have thought to replace chicken breast with chicken sausage, but it was a delight! I think it could use more spice (maybe something a little spicy?), but overall it's a dish worth keeping. — Emily Kiser-Yellick
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 jar (2 ounces) dice pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- Spread broccoli into the bottom of a greased 11-inch x 7-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, pimientos and lemon juice and pour 2 cups of sauce over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with sausage and top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs and butter, sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until heated through.