Back To Recipe
Cowboy Sausage ‘n’ Beans
Awesome. I made this for my wife and I and we loved it. Great easy meal — Ray
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) baked beans
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope or JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion in oil until tender.
- Add the potatoes, beans and broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in sausage and salsa. Cook 5 minutes longer or until heated through.