Back To Recipe
Corn on the Cob with Johnsonville Mustard-Mayo
About this recipe
Created by Jim C. -Johnsonville Member
- 1/3 cup Johnsonville® Smokin' Chipotle Mustard (Smokin' Hot)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- Juice of one lime
- 6 ears of sweet corn
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, mayonnaise, butter and lime juice; set aside.
- Remove husks and silk from corn. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling.
- Add corn. Reduce heat; simmer for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove corn and pat dry.
- Spread mustard mixture over corn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, pepper and chili powder. Serve immediately.
- Tip: For additional flavor, corn on the cob may be grilled instead of boiled.