Cool Garlic Summer Pasta Salad
Feeds lots of hungry sports fans!. This recipe is excellent and well liked by all. I find myself using it often. Works well at tailgates! — Kel
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 package (24 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Summer Sausage (beef, garlic, or original), thinly sliced and then cut into thin strips
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces Pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces extra sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces Italian or Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Place pasta and rest of ingredients into a large bowl and blend well.
- Serve immediately or chilled.