Confetti Bratwurst Hoagie
About this recipe
A festive and colorful way to brighten up an ordinary lunch!
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Beer Brats
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Confetti Coleslaw mixture:
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red Russian dressing
- Prepare brats according to package directions; keep warm.
- Combine cabbage, onion, pepper and dressing, blend well.
- Place brats on open-face hoagie rolls and add two slices of Swiss cheese to each.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Top sandwiches with approximately 1/4 cup confetti coleslaw mixture and serve.