Classic Italian Meatballs
Servings24 petite meatball servings
Speciality Meatballs. I love Johnsonville Meatball they're good with all kids of sides, and they're fresh tasting, I have used them for my spagehetti, Johnsinville meat meat are quick too fix and served with all kinds of pasta, rice, gravey they are delisciious, the kids also really puts them dowm eeemGood — Cenith Reid
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, milk, parmesan cheese and egg. Mix ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Separate mixture into 16 small meatballs. Cook meatballs in a skillet or in an oven at 350° for approx. 20 mins.
- Serve meatballs with your choice of sauce.