Classic Italian Meatballs
Very good!. Don't bake them, cook them in a skillet with a little hot oil to get a good brown crust on the meatballs. Also, don't use seasoned bread crumbs. With the sausage, that's too much seasoning. Plain bread crumbs work perfect. — eric
Servings24 petite meatball
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, milk, parmesan cheese and egg. Mix ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Separate mixture into 16 small meatballs. Cook meatballs in a skillet or in an oven at 350° for approx. 20 mins.
- Serve meatballs with your choice of sauce.