Classic Italian Meatballs
I’m a member of the Johnsonville VIPs and have received product from Johnsonville. I am not a big fan of meatballs, but when I tasted them I thought they were the best I have ever tried. They were very juicy and not fatty. I really enjoyed them and they were so simple to make and add to my own recipe. — Dawn S
Servings24 petite meatball servings
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, milk, parmesan cheese and egg. Mix ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Separate mixture into 16 small meatballs. Cook meatballs in a skillet or in an oven at 350° for approx. 20 mins.
- Serve meatballs with your choice of sauce.