Classic Italian Meatballs
Easy to make and so very tasty. I prefer to use the mild version of the sausage meat. It has a little more spiceness than the sweet sausage but it is not too hot. They freeze well and are a nice quick meal to have in the freezer. — Joe Kotowski
Servings24 petite meatball
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, milk, parmesan cheese and egg. Mix ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Separate mixture into 16 small meatballs. Cook meatballs in a skillet or in an oven at 350° for approx. 20 mins.
- Serve meatballs with your choice of sauce.