Back To Recipe
Servings12 (2 quiches) servings
About this recipe
This festive quiche is sure to become a holiday favorite!
- 2 9-inch pie plates
- 2 unbaked, refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Original Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- Line two 9-inch pie plates with unbaked pie crusts; flute edges. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Spoon cooked sausage and onion into pie crusts. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over cheese.
- Top with sliced red and green peppers.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.