Chorizo Breakfast Burrito
Best Chorizo ever!. I love the fact is has lots of meat and very little fat, compared to other chorizos on the market. We have tried it in our breakfast burritos and love the flavor. It has just enough spice to make the burritos extra yummy. — Vicky
- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville® Fresh Chorizo Ground Sausage
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Sour Cream
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs begin to set, gently move a spatula across the bottom and sides of pan, allowing uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Continue to cook until eggs are set and no visible liquid remains.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon filling evenly onto tortillas, roll as desired.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.