Back To Recipe
Chompin' at the Bit Bloody Mary
About this recipe
- 4 Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links, grilled and sliced in one inch pieces
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice
- 3/4 cup lemon lime Gatorade
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 orange, sliced into wedges
- 8 gimlet onions
- 4 skewers
- In a shaker or pitcher, mix vodka, Bloody Mary mix or tomato juice, Gatorade and hot sauce.
- Pour into 4 glasses with ice.
- For the garnish, assemble each of the four skewers with pieces of Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Smoked Sausage and gimlet onions on a skewer. Place a lime and orange slice on rim of the glass.