Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Wraps
Quick and Easy. This was a quick and easy weeknight meal that everyone enjoyed! Will add it to my "weekly" menu! — Kim
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup refried beans (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- shredded lettuce
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion, pepper, and corn in oil until tender.
- Stir in sausage and lemon juice; heat through.
- Spread 2 tablespoons refried beans over each tortilla, if desired.
- Spoon sausage mixture down the center of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese and lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.