Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Sausage Quesadillas
good for the family. Fun way to mix up dinner — bobby colon
- 12 8 inch Mission® Super Soft Fajita Grande Tortillas
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Salsa (optional)
- Place 3 tortillas on a large greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each with sausage, red pepper, green onion and cheese.
- Top each with a tortilla.
- Place baking sheet on the center oven rack.
- Broil for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.