Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Potato Hash
Great!. The family wants me to make this again soon! — August
- 3 medium russet potatoes, washed and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.