Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage Mexican Market Soup
Wonderful Flavor. I made this the other day, my kids are not a big fan of soup; however they loved this! Will definitley make it again. — Melissa
Servings3-1/2 quarts servings
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Angel Hair Pasta, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cartons (32 ounce each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a soup pot, sauté the carrots, celery and onion in oil until tender.
- Add noodles; sauté until lightly browned.
- Add the broth, potatoes, tomatoes and salsa; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add sausage; simmer 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.