Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage and Lime Kabobs
Great with other sausages too. We have made this marinade with turkey, Italian and bratwursts, too. Great! — Christine
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 medium red, green or yellow sweet bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup yellow or red cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage
- On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine honey, lime juice and soy sauce; set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine peppers, onions, tomatoes and 1 cup marinade.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes; drain.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternatively thread sausage and vegetables.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting with remaining marinade. Serve.