Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage and Lime Kabobs
Great grilling. This is better than even grilling then whole. You get the bq taste in each bite of this great tasting sausage! Add Any veggies you can think of! — Scott
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 medium bell peppers (red, yellow, or green) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the peppers, onion, tomatoes, and 1 cup honey-lime mixture.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread sausage and vegetables.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until browned, turning frequently and basting with remaining honey-lime marinade.