Back To Recipe
Chipotle Deviled Eggs
About this recipe
Created by Kelsey G. -Johnsonville Member
- 1/4 cup Johnsonville® Spicy Jalapeno Mustard (Comin' in Hot)
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks set whites aside.
- In a bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe the egg yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.