- SALSA INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup tomatoes. diced
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 4 Hoagie rolls
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 jalapenos, sliced and grilled
- additional cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Cut bun to create a hinge. Lightly butter top and bottom of the bun. Place on the grill, buttered side down. Grill for 30 seconds or until lightly browned. Remove roll from grill.
- Place chicken sausage on grill, heat evenly.
- Place two half slices of cheese on the bottom side of each bun. Top with 1/4 cup of salsa. Place chicken sausage on salsa, top with sliced tomatoes and grilled sliced jalapenos. Sprinkle with additional cilantro.