- 1 box (8 ounces) Spanish rice mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, cut into 2 inch pieces, then in half
- 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, drained, washed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Follow instructions on the box to make the Spanish Rice Mix, adding the spices.
- Ten minutes before the rice is done, add the Johnsonville® Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, the black beans, and partially cover.
- When finished, stir in the lime and grated cheese blend. Serve on medium plates or in small bowls with small warm tortillas.