Back To Recipe
Cheesy Meatball Sandwiches
Awesome!. Quick and easy for busy nights! Tastes great! — Nancy Wagner
- 1/2 package (about 14 meatballs) frozen JOHNSONVILLE Three Cheese Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 4 rolls Hoagie or sub, split
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs, onion and peppers in oil over medium-high heat until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pasta sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Place rolls on a foil-lined baking sheet. Fill each roll with meatball mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil sandwiches for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are lightly browned.