Cheesy Baked Pasta with Meatballs
Easy and deliciiud. I made this recently and my husband and I loved it! Since I was cooking for just the two of us I halved the recipe. The meatballs were so tender and flavorful, and the recipe was extremely easy. It was enough for us for two meals. We agreed that this is a recipe to put in our menu rotation. — Deb N.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen JOHNSONVILLE Classic Italian Meatballs
- 1 package (16 ounces) rotini pasta
- 2 jar (24 ounces each) marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large saucepan, combine the meatballs, marinara sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta and basil
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.