- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 10 slices three-cheese semolina bread or French bread
- 5 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- Cook sausage links according to package instructions; drain, cut into ½ -inch pieces and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, relish, onion and dill.
- Arrange bread slices on a clean work surface.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard mixture on half the bread slices.
- Arrange brat slices, prepared onions, and cheese on top of mustard mixture.
- Top with remaining bread.
- Place on a preheated Panini grill.
- Grill sandwiches for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread toasted.