Back To Recipe
Cheddar Brat Mac & Cheese -- Sizzling Sausage Grill Recipe
About this recipe
That standard Mac and Cheese recipe just got a flavorful upgrade!
- 1 package (19 ounce) Johnsonville Cheddar Bratwurst or Chorizo Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (23 ounces) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced optional
- Grill sausage on the Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill (or your favorite cooking method). Let cool slightly; cut into ¼-inch bias slices.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Cook macaroni according to package directions for firm pasta.
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa con queso, cheddar cheese, water, cumin and cayenne.
- Stir in brats and macaroni.
- Transfer to a greased 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pepper-jack cheese and green onions.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.