Back To Recipe
Cheddar Brat Kabob
Cheddar Brat Kabob. Amazing!! Kids loved it too!! Thank you for your fantastic recipes Johnsonville!! — Michele S.
- 1 package JOHNSONVILLE® Cheddar Brats or JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and mustard; add vegetables. Seal bag; refrigerate for one hour.
- Place brats in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover brats. Parboil on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly. Slice each brat into 5 equal pieces and thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternating with the vegetables.
- Brush with reserved marinade and grill over medium heat until vegetables are tender and brats are golden brown, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Serve immediately.