Back To Recipe
Cheddar Brat Appetizer Kabobs
About this recipe
This treat brings summer to your table anytime.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Cheddar Brats or 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, apple juice concentrate and mustard; add vegetables. Seal bag; refrigerate for one hour.
- Grill sausage in Sizzling Sausage Grill according to grill directions. Let cool slightly, slice into ¼ inch slices.
- In a skillet, sauté vegetables until crisp-tender.
- Arrange vegetables and sausage on kabobs. Serve immediately or reheat in oven, as needed.