- 1 package (32 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Brat Grillers™
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 thinslices prosciutto
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 romain lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise lemon juice, vinegar and pepper flakes; set aside.
- In a skillet, on a high heat toast the prosciutto slices 2 minutes on each side or until lightly brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on paper towel to drain.
- Place sausage patties on grill and prepare according to package directions.
- Grill onion slices 3 minutes per side and toast buns, if desired.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- When patties are almost done, top each patty with a slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Cover, and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- To assemble, spread bun tops and bottoms with mayonnaise mixture.
- Place tomato, onion, lettuce, prosciutto, basil leaf and sausage patty onto bun bottom.
- Cover with bun top and serve.