California Club Chicken Wraps
About this recipe
Take the standard club sandwich and make it your own with Johnsonville Chicken Kabobs! The delightful flavors of our Sweet Chili Lime kabobs and chipotle mayonnaise give the meal a pleasant touch of heat. Add avocado to omplement the bacon and red onion, delivering a flavorful, festive medley for you to enjoy.
- 1 package (11 ounces) Johnsonville® Sweet Chili Lime All Natural Chicken Breast Kabobs
- 4 Mission® Garden Spinach Wraps or Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed with a fork
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Cook chicken kabobs according to package directions.
- Spread 1 tablespoon chipotle mayonnaise over each tortilla.
- Down the center of each tortilla, layer the avocado, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and red onion.
- Top each with a cooked chicken kabob. Using a fork, remove wooden skewer and discard.
- Fold in tortilla sides and roll up.