Back To Recipe
Johnsonville® Cajun Style Chicken Sausage Dinner Potato Salad
Meat & Potatoes . A spicy twist to the classic meat and potatoes dinner — Marsha
- 1 package (12 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Cajun Style Chicken Sausage , cut into half-moon slices
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot pepper sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- In a large skillet, sauté sausage in oil until lightly browned; remove from heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain. Cool slightly and cut into chunks.
- In a large bowl whisk the oil, vinegar, hot sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, toss gently to coat. Stir in the sausage, green pepper, celery and green onions.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.