Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
For easy, excellent enchiladas, look no further than Johnsonville. This simple recipe has all of the flavors you love with a special kick from Johnsonville’s Andouille Premium Cooking Sausage. Delicious Monterey Jack cheese, refried beans and your favorite enchilada sauce lovingly drench the flour tortillas to make a melty, cheesy and delicious creation that’ll please everyone at your table. The sausage provides the perfect flavor and smokiness to make this dish complete!
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
What you need
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 package JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Sausage , diced
- For Garnish: onion and sour cream
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Reserve 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- 3 Spread Andouille sausage and 4 ounces of cheese in tortilla roll.
- 4 Cover with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
- 5 Bake in a sprayed baking dish for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE