- 4 Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas-Large Burrito Size
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Premium Fully Cooked Andouille Sausage Rope, diced
- For Garnish: onion and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Spread Andouille sausage and 4 ounces of cheese in tortilla roll.
- Cover with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a sprayed baking dish for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.