Breakfast Tortilla Cups®
New favorite. These cups are amazing! Easy to mix up and bake. Quick to take on the go and great leftovers. It's nice to find a recipe that takes ingredients I always have on hand. The tortillas crisped up just like the picture. (It is important to spray them on both sides before you put them in the muffin cup.) The right balance of sausage and egg mix. I have already shared this recipe several times. Thanks! — Jinx
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Links
- 9 flour Mission Fajita Size Tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausages according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- On a piece of waxed paper, spray each tortilla on both sides with vegetable cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into fourths.
- Arrange three tortilla pieces (pointed end down) into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Overlap edges of tortilla pieces and press gently into muffin cups. Rounded edges will extend above muffin cups.
- Divide 1 cup of cheese evenly into tortilla-lined muffin cups.
- Top with sausage slices and remaining cheese.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, bell pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour into tortilla cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve hot with salsa.