Breakfast Taco Bar
Wonderful & Quick Breakfast My Whole Family Enjoys!!. This recipe is so simple and tastes great. Everybody cleans their plates & there are no leftovers. Can't wait to do this again. — James Howard
Servings7 to 10 servings
- 2 packages (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked
- 14 6-inch Mission Tortillas
- 1 dozen eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- other toppings include sour cream, salsa, and chopped avocado
- Warm oven to 200˚F.
- Prepare all the condiments of your choice for the tacos: cheese, tomatoes, avocados cover and set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in foil place in oven to warm through.
- Cook sausages according to the package directions. Transfer to a baking dish, cover and keep warm in the oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, add ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add oil. When the oil is hot add the eggs and allow them cook until the bottom is just set. Pull the edges to the center and allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the bottom and continue cooking until done but still moist. Transfer eggs to a baking dish, cover and keep warm, until ready to serve.
- To assemble: fold warm tortilla in half and fill with a spoonful of scrambled eggs, 2 sausage links, top with Cheddar, and toppings of your choice.