So yummy. The sausage mixed with the green chili's and melted cheese, brings a whole new explosion to your taste buds. Sort of like a typical breakfast burrito with a hot crunch. Absolutely delicious. — Lisa
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add sausage; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Stir in chilies.
- Transfer to a bowl. Wipe skillet clean and coat with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese and ½ cup sausage mixture over half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with an additional 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half covering the filling.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Slide onto a plate and cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.