Hasty Tasty Pocket Pies
About this recipe
This is a sure-fire family favorite. Great on the go flavor that's one hand portable!
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add eggs. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until just set; remove from the heat.
- Press each biscuit into a 6-inch circle. Place a half slice cheese on one half of the dough circle. Top each with scrambled eggs and two sausage links.
- Fold dough in half over the filling. Press edges together; crimp with a fork to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.