Back To Recipe
Breakfast Sausage Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Missing something. I live in VT and like the recipe, but it should really have Cabot cheddar instead of American cheese. — Jeremy
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cut sausage links in half lengthwise and place in skillet. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Move links to the side of skillet.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in skillet, butter side down.
- Layer with one slice cheese, sausage, apple, a second slice of cheese and a second bread slice, butter side up.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.