On-The-Go Breakfast Burritos
Healthy way to eat something that tastes great for breakfast.. Tried this with turkey sausage, because my doc said turkey products were healthier for me .... YUM. Those sausages were just as good as the regular sausages, and I will be making more for a quick - yes, quick breakfast. It took me less than 10 minutes to make something healthy and delicious. Give it a try! — Sharon Turnbough
- 6 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Mission® Super Soft Burrito flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add sausage and green onion; cook for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
- Cook until eggs are just set. Stir in beans.
- To assemble burritos, place one tortilla on a plate. Spoon half of the sausage mixture down the center of the tortilla. Top with cheese and salsa. Fold in ends and roll up.
- Repeat with the remaining tortilla.