Wonderful for breakfast. We made this for Thanksgiving breakfast. Everyone enjoyed it. The only difficult part was spreading the cresent rolls on the pan. We also omitted the potatoes, but I don't think anyone missed them. — Anita
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Maple Syrup Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place sausage on a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, turning once; drain and slice into 12-inch coins.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, placing points to the center.
- Press seams together and press over the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust.
- Top with hash browns, sausage and Cheddar cheese.
- Combine the eggs, milk and spices; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.