Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
A great way to blend a favorite American treat with a hearty breakfast!
- Servings: 8
- Cook: 25 minutes
What you need
- 1 package
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Place sausage on a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, turning once; drain and slice into 12-inch coins.
- 2 Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into eight triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, placing points to the center.
- 3 Press seams together and press over the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust.
- 4 Top with hash browns, sausage and Cheddar cheese.
- 5 Combine the eggs, milk and spices; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6 Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE