Back To Recipe
Breakfast Pattie Sliders with Cheese
it's amazing . Love this recipe — David
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuit dough from can. Separate 8 uncooked biscuits. Divide each biscuit into two even layers, horizontally.
- Place the bottom dough layers in the muffin pan; top each with cheese and a sausage patty.
- Place the top dough layers on top of each sausage patty.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and the biscuit is fully baked.