Breakfast Burrito Bites
About this recipe
Try this unique combination of Johnsonville sausage wrapped in a tortilla topped with Cheddar cheese and spicy red pepper jelly.
- 1 package (12 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey, Vermont Maple Syrup or Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 4 Mission Super Soft Flour Tortillas (Fajita size; about 10 inches)
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange sausage in an 8-in. square nonstick baking pan. Bake sausage according to package directions.
- Remove sausage from baking pan; set aside.
- Cut tortillas into four equal quarters; cover with plastic wrap.
- Place one tortilla wedge on a work surface; place one sausage link on wide end of wedge. Brush pointed end of tortilla with water; roll up and press to seal. Place in pan, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining sausage.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Turn seam side up and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly.
- Top with red pepper jelly and green onions.
- TIP: For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links and omit steps 2 and 3.
- Optional Toppings: 1. Salsa, guacamole and diced black olives 2. Feta cheese, capers and lemon zest 3. Cream cheese, roasted red peppers and slivered almonds 4. Cream cheese, Sriracha sauce and diced Kalamata olives