Submitted by: The Kitchen at Johnsonville Sausage
Also found in: On The Grill, Spicy, Grilling, Appetizers and Sides, All American Recipes
Cheese is overrated. Johnsonville takes the jalapeño popper and gives it a real kick by taking the jalapeño heat and adding brats and bacon. No more gooey filler for your poppers.
- Servings: 18
What you need
- 18 Jalapeno peppers*
- 1 package (14 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Brats
- 1 package (16 ounces) bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 Using a sharp knife, slice 1/4 inch off the stem end of the peppers, discard the stem.
- 2 Using a small knife or vegetable peeler, remove seeds and spines of the peppers, discard.
- 3 Dice the sausages into small pieces and stuff the peppers with the sausage.
- 4 Cover the sausage with a 1/3 strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 5 Grill the brat bullets over medium heat until evenly roasted and the bacon is crisp.
Review Writing Tips
Not all reviews are created equal. While you may have a strong opinion about our products and recipes, make sure your review comes out strong as well.
Here are some tips to help you write a good review.
- Be correct. Make sure the review your submitting is for the right product or recipe.
- Be clear. Use specific words to describe your opinion. Move beyond using "good" or "bad" when reviewing a product or recipe-while they help share your opinion, they don't give specifics.
- Be clean. Keep the tone respectful. Offensive, disrespectful language is never tolerated.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your satisfaction encourages us to always strive for the best.CLOSE